I have decided I need to use the boomwhackers more often this year (seeing as how I didn't use them at all last year!) Previously, I had them all grouped together in one large green bucket. I think having them displayed this way will motivate me to utilize them- plus, I just like the way they look!
Well, this is irritating. I tried to upload these photos as a slideshow, and Weebly doesn't allow for rotation there. So I tried here to upload them as a gallery, and it's the same thing. I run into this all the time with this Windows 8 computer. I haven't figured out a way around it. Sorry about that- but the only way I know is to post each single picture in a singularly, which means they are much bigger.
So- anyway, I decided to update my sub binder this summer. I haven't shown pictures of pages with classroom teacher or student's names.
I decided at the end of last year that I needed to post objectives for my students to see. This is something I haven't done in the past, and when I was packing my classroom up this Spring, I ran across this timeline bulletin board set I had never used. Bingo! I'll use that to create a bulletin board to display objectives and concepts. So I decided to use the oval shapes to write in the concepts & of course the rectangular parts will be for the objectives. So before I covered up the bulletin board, I laminated everything & slapped them up there. Now that I'm looking at it, I'm thinking I may switch the ovals and the grade level signs. Hmmm....
Here is my new supply drawer unit. It's my latest Pinterest project (you can see the inspiration on my "Organization Station" board.) I bought the drawers at Lowes for $19.95. I measured the fronts of the drawers and made a template of sorts. Then I printed on card stock, cut, and taped to the inside. I figured that would last me quite a while, since I'll be the only one using them. I just couldn't think of enough stuff for all the drawers! That's what I get for not waiting until I get back in my classroom. :)